BAVET is a fast-growing restaurant collection, with currently 10 locations, focused on serving awesome Belgian spaghetti bowls. A venue created to bring people together as a shared community, hosting delicious spaghetti moments served with the right amount of happiness yet rock ‘n roll, accompanied by your friends, family and possibly new lovers.
To keep growing our story, we are looking for enthusiastic team players with an overdose of passion for hospitality. This is a hands-on position, so we are looking for someone who is happy on their feet and has a great attention for detail.
Our tagline says it all, Made for Friends... Our customers, employees and the entire community around Bavet are our friends.
- You are the main face and voice of your city. You are the real Baveteer and the driving force of our concept. You live and breathe our values and ensure everyone in your team does.
- You understand the P&L and have the ability to make the right analyses and take the right actions. Furthermore, you use customer experience reports, fast checks, hygiene reports, KPI’s, and productivity ratios to take the right decisions. Every day you strive for constant improvement.
- You’re a role model and leader who makes friends on both sides of the table. You create a real Bavet community by training, inspiring and motivating your team. It’s in your blood to strive for a perfect balance between the perfect service, optimizing productivity and creating a positive and enthusiastic vibe in your city.
- Friends trust each other. You foster an environment of trust and give your team members enough freedom to develop themselves by encouraging, coaching and guiding them. You empower your team to go beyond the customer expectations.
- Owning the P&L of different locations (KPI’s analyses and revenue growth)
- Controlling the quality and hygiene of the different locations
- Recruiting and evaluating people for the region in cooperation with people & quality coach
- Being a community builder
- Reporting to the core team
- You just love hospitality
- You’re a born people manager
- You love working with numbers and you’re a big fan of facts and data
- You’re an organized and structured person
- You’re social and have great communication skills
- You’re a charismatic leader
- You have experience
- Stress gives you butterflies
- Other words that fit you: hands-on, teamplayer, hosting and consistency
What's in it for you?
- Freedom to express your ideas in a young and dynamic business
- To really make the difference and implement your ideas and vision
- Opportunities to grow together with our fast-growing community
- An attractive salary package with the necessary extra benefits
- And of course, being part of the unbelievably awesome Bavet-family.
How to apply?
- Send your motivation & resume to email@example.com