To keep growing our story, we are looking for enthusiastic team players with an overdose of passion for hospitality. This is a hands-on position, so we are looking for someone who is happy on their feet and has a great attention for detail.
Our tagline says it all, Made for Friends... Our customers, employees and the entire community around Bavet are our friends.
If you are passionate about food & hospitality with an entrepreneurial mindset and you want to be fully responsible for the quality in a collection of restaurants – then this job opening could be for you.
- You are the real Baveteer and the driving force of our concept. You live and breathe our values and ensure everyone in your team does.
- You understand the kitchen operations and you have the ability to make the right analyses and take the right actions. Every day you strive for constant improvement of the workflow and chefs in each location.
- You ensure that quality standards are met in the restaurant: from kitchen to table, but also delivery and take out.
- You monitor all operations that effect quality.
- You follow up the necessary hygiene reports such as FAVV/AFSCA, internal controls and CCP’s and foresee the necessary implementations.
- You take action on food related customer complaints and foresee the necessary follow up with the restaurants, product manager and suppliers.
- You’re a role model and leader who makes friends on both sides of the table. You create a real Bavet community by controlling, inspiring and motivating the kitchen teams.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as per standards.
- You work together with the core team to setup new restaurants
- You work in a tandem with the product manager and report to the COO
- You just love hospitality
- You’re a born food lover
- You’re an organized and structured person
- You have great communication skills
- You have experience
- Stress gives you butterflies
- Other words that fit you: hands on, teamplayer, hosting and consistency
What’s in it for you?
- Freedom to express your ideas in a young and dynamic business
- To really make the difference and implement your ideas and vision
- Opportunities to grow together with our fast-growing community
- An attractive salary package with the necessary extra benefits
- And of course, being part of the unbelievably awesome Bavet-family.
How to apply?
- Send your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org