BAVET is a fast-growing restaurant collection, with currently 10 locations, focused on serving awesome Belgian spaghetti bowls.[MR1] A venue created to bring people together as a shared community, hosting delicious spaghetti moments served with the right amount of happiness yet rock ‘n roll, accompanied by your friends, family and possibly new lovers.
To keep growing our story, we are looking for enthusiastic team players with an overdose of passion for hospitality. Right now we are looking for a Restaurantmanager. This is a hands-on position, so we are looking for someone who is happy on their feet and has a great attention for detail.
Our tagline says it all, Made for Friends... Our customers, employees and the entire community around Bavet are our friends.
If you are passionate about hospitality with an entrepreneurial mindset and you want to be fully responsible for managing a restaurant, coordinating and delegating tasks, motivating and supporting your operational team - then this job opening could be for you.
- You are the main face and voice of your restaurant. You are the real Baveteer and thé ambassador of our concept. You live and breathe our values and ensure everyone in your team does.
- You are our operational hero who reports to the Citymanager.
- Coming to Bavet is having a friendly and memorable customer experience! Customer centricity is your daily mission.
- You’re a role model and leader who makes friends on both sides of the table. While you’re working together with your team, you inspire, motivate and train them. It’s in your blood to strive for a perfect balance between giving the perfect service, optimizing productivity and creating a positive and enthusiastic vibe in your team.
- Every day you learn and work towards improvements. The environment of Bavet is one in constant motion. Your goal is to make every day better than the day before.
- Friends trust each other. You foster an environment of trust and give your team members enough freedom to develop themselves by encouraging, coaching and guiding them. You empower your team to go beyond the customer expectations.
- Aiming for a 100% satisfied customer journey by creating, coaching and working together with your team.
- Managing the daily operations of your restaurant
- Prioritizing safety and cleanliness.
- Understanding the P&L
- Reporting to the Citymanager
- You’re a born HOST
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, happy and positive attitude
- Stress gives you butterflies
- Organized and structured
- Some experience is welcome
- You’re social, have great communication skills
- Other words that fit you: hands-on, teamplayer, hosting and consistency
What’s in it for you?
- Freedom to express your ideas in a young and dynamic business, chances to develop yourself
- Direct support from your Citymanager
- You’ll never be bored again
- Opportunities to grow in our fast-growing community
- An attractive salary package with the necessary extra benefits
- And of course, being part of the unbelievably awesome Bavet-family.
How to apply?
- Send your motivation and CV to: email@example.com